Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's Prayer of Thanks


Father God, thank you for allowing me this day to wake and share in the wonderfulness of your creation. Thank you for the love of my husband which you gave me. Keep him safe as he is out on the road with work today and allow him to come home safe and sound. Thank you for the amazing blessing of giving me three wonderful children who each have such an amazing talent in which they worship you with. Thank you for the health and well being of my husband and children. Thank you for allowing us all to worship you and love you oh God. Lord I thank you for the opportunity you granted me to return to college and receive the education I so longed for. Thank you for allowing me to bring my dream of working in ministry for you Lord to become a reality. Lord thank you for the new adventures you are placing in our lives Lord an I know that you will continue to keep us safe and allow us to live our lives for you. You are glorious Lord and we give all the glory, all the honor and all the praise to you because without you we would be lost and lonely. Thank you Jesus. I pray this prayer in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Three distinct yet three in one. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment